I told you I was obsessed with this Madison Window die!! I wanted to try and make a card featuring the window die with an outside scene. This is what I came up with ...
My daughter is going to send it to one of her friends who has been home recuperating from an emergency appendectomy. I hope it will help to raise her spirits.
Sorry for the short entry today ... I'm off to enjoy what is left of the holiday weekend outdoors with my family.
Until next time,
Be good to you!

2 comments:
Your cards are beautiful Eliza - just checked them all out..... I love this little window die, how beautiful! I just checked the link to the tutorial for our last challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations & I must apologise for the error message. It was working at the time the post went live, so I will have to keep an eye on that in the future. Thanks so much for letting us know & hope you will join us in the future
Thank you so much, Vicky!! No worries about the error message ... I will go and check out the tutorial now. Thanks for the follow up!!
Post a Comment