Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello!


I spent last weekend with two very dear friends and we spent our time creating cards and themed scrapbooks. We also got to celebrate a birthday for one of my friends as well. Aside from the time passing way too quickly (it always does), the time spent together was fabulous and I left my friends feeling very inspired and re-energized.


Here are some pictures of some of the cards we made together. I will be sending them to my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day, along with some others, so that she will have a nice supply of cards on hand for any occasion. 








All of these cards feature Stampin' Up! stamps, inks and papers. I don't know if you can see it in these pictures, but two of the cards also feature Diamond Dust by Stampin' Up! which offers a little bit of sparkle and shine. So pretty, right? I hope my Mother-in-law likes them as much as I enjoyed making them!!

I was so energized by last weekend with my friends, that I made a few more cards this week on my own. Here are a couple of cards I made for my daughter's piano teacher. Her sister had a baby recently and I wanted to celebrate the new baby with cards for both the new Mama and the piano teacher.






I hope you enjoyed the cards. I will try to post more in the next few days. 
Enjoy your evening!
Be good to you!

No comments: