I hope you all had a nice weekend! We had beautiful weather which was a nice change from all of the rain we have had lately!! I got to spend some meaningful time outside on the tractor trying to cut through the long, long grass and tons of dandelions. While I do love sunny days, there are certain benefits to the cold and rainy weather ... like having a chance to play inside with all of my stamps, paper and ink without any guilt!
I have a few cards to post for you today that I completed last week during those rainy days. I made this specific set of cards for my mother for Mother's Day based loosely on some cards I saw on Pinterest. I hope you like them!
The stamp set is one of the soon-to-be retiring stamp sets by Stampin' Up! called Upsy Daisy. I just love how crisp the image looks! I used versa mark ink and white embossing powder for the images and sentiments (Curly Cute by Stampin' Up!). I mounted the images onto pieces of white card stock which then got punched with various border punches for variety. I separated some of the images on some of the cards and left others in tact. I used assorted ribbons for added color and then mounted the images onto colored Bazzill card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive. All in all, a simple set of cards!
I really like how they came out and have every intention of making up some more to keep in my own stash here at home.
Thanks for visiting, and until next time,
Be good to you!



No comments:
Post a Comment