I have been seeing so many cards lately using the Madison Window die ... and I loved them ALL! So much so, that I became obsessed and just had to get one of those for myself. Of course, now that I had it in my hands, I couldn't come up with any design or ideas ... typical! Does this ever happen to you?
I forced myself to sit and play with the die this morning, and finally came up with the following card. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE how it came out. Rather simple, and without a sentiment on the outside of the card, but that's okay. I think the simplicity is part of why I like it so much.
In addition to the window die, I also picked up the window box die. Since this card was featuring the window from the inside of the house, I used two window boxes as a chair rail instead ... I think it worked out just fine. I love when you can find dual purposes for things like this. I will have to play with a design to feature the window from the outside of the house so I can use the window box the way it was intended to be used. :)
Can't wait to make up some more designs!
I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend ... take a moment out of your day to reflect on just how lucky we are to have the freedoms that we have and give thanks to those men and women who do all that they do to protect our freedoms!!
Happy Memorial Day!
Until next time ...
Be good to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment